Yay for May!
So April turned out to be quite a crappy month. I am glad it's over. I was sick for most of April, but I am better now. And there was nothing really exciting to look forward to in April.
May got off to a great start. Last Saturday, I went to a place called Kennedy's. They had an 80s night and it was actually more fun than I thought it was going to be. Danced the night away.. on Sunday, I went to the local pub. It was quite packed as it was Bank Holiday Monday the following day. It was Tina Turner tribute night. On Monday, Paul got Tony to drive us up to Johnnie Foxes which is supposedly the highest pub in Ireland. The actual pub itself was OK, but the views were stunning. His family also threw me a little party and got me cake and flowers. So sweet and unexpected...
On Tuesday, we went to the Woolshed, to watch the Liverpool and Chelsea game. Paul really likes soccer. I'm not much into it, but it was a good atmosphere anyways.
Tonight, we're off to Galway and the Aran Islands tomorrow. Should be fun...
I get back to Toronto on the 29th of August.
Oh.. I really like the Snoop Dogg/Justin song Signs... that song is smashing....
May got off to a great start. Last Saturday, I went to a place called Kennedy's. They had an 80s night and it was actually more fun than I thought it was going to be. Danced the night away.. on Sunday, I went to the local pub. It was quite packed as it was Bank Holiday Monday the following day. It was Tina Turner tribute night. On Monday, Paul got Tony to drive us up to Johnnie Foxes which is supposedly the highest pub in Ireland. The actual pub itself was OK, but the views were stunning. His family also threw me a little party and got me cake and flowers. So sweet and unexpected...
On Tuesday, we went to the Woolshed, to watch the Liverpool and Chelsea game. Paul really likes soccer. I'm not much into it, but it was a good atmosphere anyways.
Tonight, we're off to Galway and the Aran Islands tomorrow. Should be fun...
I get back to Toronto on the 29th of August.
Oh.. I really like the Snoop Dogg/Justin song Signs... that song is smashing....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home